Looking for some ongoing support while growing your business but not sure where to turn? Not in a position to budget for a business adviser and want to get a clearer understanding of your finances and ongoing business matters that arise? Want some help in achieving your goals?
Then the Online Hub Club could be just the one thing you need.
Perfect for small businesses looking for guidance and support, while navigating the business journey.
Stop thinking like a freelancer and start thinking like a business owner.
Join Faye for a monthly online interactive group session, to answer any questions you may have on running your venture and growing your business. Together with like minded business owners, you get your chance to cover any burning questions and work collectively in the group with setting and delivering goals in a supportive and accountable environment.
- Sessions are held monthly at 9:00am-9:50am on Friday mornings
- Simply log in using the registration credentials, and join the discussion
- Monthly membership starts at a reduced rate of just £69 a month for the first six months if you sign up before 30th September 2018, £99 per month thereafter
Next session dates;
- 7th September 2018
- 12th October 2018
- 9th November 2018
- 7th December 2018
What you can expect
Once you have registered online, you will be invited to book a 15 minute discovery call with Faye to establish the One Thing you want to achieve in your business in the next 12 months. We make sure this is measurable so that we can look at your growth and performance against this as a benchmark. We will agree one key performance indicator (KPI) that becomes this benchmark.
Join the online monthly group session, where we will focus on monthly goals, and the accountability that comes with these;
- What your One Thing is
- What your biggest win/achievement was
- What you have done in the last month to move towards your One Thing
- What you will do in the coming month to move towards your One Thing
- What challenges you are currently facing preventing you from achieving your One Thing
- We will have a short business Q&A session on a weekly business topic, to help improve your financial awareness and become a better business owner.
You will receive a weekly email for you to complete and return which is for you to outline your achievement of the week, your biggest learning and your main action plan for the coming week to move towards your One Thing.
A monthly reminder for you to update your KPI, to monitor your progress towards your One Thing.